A new article says that men have a median of seven sex partners in their lifetime. Women have four.
The article doesn’t state a few things:
- sexual orientation of those surveyed
- if participants had sex with either or both genders
- gender differences in the population (are there more women than men?)
- if not (above) who else are these men having sex with..?
- what the average/median ages of the survey particpants are
- what defines an actual “lifetime”
In any regards, anyway you look at it, I am clearly I bringing up the average, median or mean.