Umpteen years and 3600 lives into the Iraq War, he’s now decided to break ‘with the White House over Iraq, saying the current strategy is not working and advocating a gradual withdrawal of troops’.
Mind you – he’s the same puzt who:
- Voted for the war (though to be fair, Bush, Cheney, Rice & Powell purposefully misled them all) (2003)
- Voted ‘no’ on redeploying troops out of Iraq (2006)
- Voted for the recent troop surge
- Voted ‘no’ on troop withdrawal beginning 3rd quarter 2007 (Mar 2007)
- Voted ‘no’ on setting benchmarks and timelines on troop withdrawal (Apr 2007)
- Voted for the increased troop funding (May 2007)
Oh – someone is up for 2008 re-election. But I didn’t need a crystal ball (or Magic 8 one) or a Ouija board to figure that one out.
Get the man some vinegar and water.